- “The Classic Wooden Boat Blog” — Kiwi-Style
- MALUKA OF KERMANDIE — Three Cheers!
- They’re Not Wooden; They’re Not Boats. But They Could Be?: the Strandbeests
- Oman Sailing
- JIT Small-Boat Storage; The New Office for WoodenBoat?
- Handmade In Tasmania
- Build Your Own: 41′ Dragon Boat
- “The Lark Scow — the Laser of the 1900’s”
Tag Archives: Seabright skiff
I imagine most of you are familiar with these, so I needn’t dwell on their respective histories. Here are two videos I’ve recently come across that I thought you might enjoy. First, the Seabright (or Sea Bright) Skiff: http://www.folkstreams.net/film,41 And … Continue reading