- I Was Late Getting Back — MRS. JONES; 24′ Pete Culler Design
- Even More Significant
- Reflections — WoodenBoat’s 40th Annivesary
- So, Eggemoggin Reach Regatta Is Over For Another Year…… Informal Race Report
- WHITEHAWK! ERR! And a Little More DEVA….
- A Tale of Two Islands; Sailboats Vs. Powerboats; DEVA — Call It “Ramblings”
- Not Sunfish. Dabchick.
- Thoughts About Vanishing One Designs….
Tag Archives: Seabright skiff
I imagine most of you are familiar with these, so I needn’t dwell on their respective histories. Here are two videos I’ve recently come across that I thought you might enjoy. First, the Seabright (or Sea Bright) Skiff: http://www.folkstreams.net/film,41 And … Continue reading