- I Was Late Getting Back — MRS. JONES; 24′ Pete Culler Design
- Even More Significant
- Reflections — WoodenBoat’s 40th Annivesary
- So, Eggemoggin Reach Regatta Is Over For Another Year…… Informal Race Report
- WHITEHAWK! ERR! And a Little More DEVA….
- A Tale of Two Islands; Sailboats Vs. Powerboats; DEVA — Call It “Ramblings”
- Not Sunfish. Dabchick.
- Thoughts About Vanishing One Designs….
Tag Archives: fishing boats
For those of us in North America, we frequently bemoan the lack of a good wooden fishing boat kit. I’m sure there are some out there, but we’re always on the lookout for others. Clint Chase and I were discussing … Continue reading