- 14 Men In a Shed On TV. And John Hanson’s Newest Favorist Webblog
- The Girl From Botany Bay. Oh, Wait. Well, a New 5.5
- The World’s Oldest Intact Boat?
- The Wreck and the Mutiny Of the Crew… HMS Wager
- I Should Be Writing About Iceboats, Or Maybe About
- Four Sheets to the Wind…..
- (One of the) Prettiest Boats Under 30 Feet. A Trip to the Dark Side…..
- The Lawley 225, by C. Raymond Hunt
Tag Archives: fishing boats
For those of us in North America, we frequently bemoan the lack of a good wooden fishing boat kit. I’m sure there are some out there, but we’re always on the lookout for others. Clint Chase and I were discussing … Continue reading