- “The Classic Wooden Boat Blog” — Kiwi-Style
- MALUKA OF KERMANDIE — Three Cheers!
- They’re Not Wooden; They’re Not Boats. But They Could Be?: the Strandbeests
- Oman Sailing
- JIT Small-Boat Storage; The New Office for WoodenBoat?
- Handmade In Tasmania
- Build Your Own: 41′ Dragon Boat
- “The Lark Scow — the Laser of the 1900’s”
Tag Archives: fishing boats
For those of us in North America, we frequently bemoan the lack of a good wooden fishing boat kit. I’m sure there are some out there, but we’re always on the lookout for others. Clint Chase and I were discussing … Continue reading